When it comes to incredible light fittings Phillips are world leaders. They’re also pioneers in highly affordable, energy efficient LED lights. We have a truly comprehensive range of top quality Phillips Lighting in our collection meaning we have an option for every room in the home at affordable prices.
What Are LEDs?
Light emitting diodes are a highly efficient, long lasting, environmentally friendly and inherently controllable source of light. The structure of an LED light is completely different to that of the light bulb and is based on chip technology. A diode is a device that allows a current to flow in only one direction. The colour of the light in an LED is a result of the materials and processes used to make up the chip.
Using Phillips lighting for LEDs give you a range of advantages over other light sources. The LEDs give you:
- High levels of brightness and intensity.
- High efficiency. They are most energy efficient bulbs and they use 90% less energy than traditional incandescent. Therefore they pay for themselves due to the energy savings that they make in just a couple of months.
- Very reliable – resistant to shock and vibration.
- No UV rays.
- Low voltage and current requirements.
- Long source life. They are claimed to be long lasting and can last for 25-30 years if you use them correctly.
LED lights have been hailed as the future of home lighting and it is very difficult to argue against that when they have so many benefits. They also get bright the instant they are turned on so you don’t have to wait around for ages.
What Can I Buy LED Lighting For?
LEDs versatility is one of their strongest points as you can use them in all manner of places. They can be used in homes, buildings, bridges, retail shops, television studios, casinos, hotels, nightclubs and many more. So whatever your requirements are Phillips Lighting can cater for you.
- LEDs are specially constructed to release a large number of photons outwards. They are housed in a plastic bulb that concentrates the light in a particular direction. Therefore you need less bulbs than traditional ones as very little light is wasted in directions you don’t want it to go in. again proving to be a very cost effective benefit to LEDs.
- Our tests have found that LED and halogen bulbs work fine in low temperatures whereas CFLs don’t.
The ranges we provide at Lyon Lighting for Phillips Lighting are MykidsRoom, Massive, SmartSpot, InStyle, EcoMoods, Ledino and Liro. All the ranges of Phillips lighting we provide are uber-stylish yet highly functional sources of light that is of the highest quality.
So to discover the endless possibilities of Phillips Lighting and use LEDs to provide the best quality light source you can. Call us on: 01543 226103 or email us at email@example.com.